Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My family

Like I said before, I'm from Villa Alemana; it is located in fifth region of Chile, between Quilpue and Limache. Villa Alemana is a small town and it is a "bedroom city", because everyone works in Quilpue, Viña del Mar or Valparaiso.

I was born in Viña del mar city on April 21st, 1988 and I'm the youngest of two sisters.

Here is my sister and me in Santiago (15 years ago aproximately), her name is Karen Aros and she is 28 years old, she's an Industrial Civil Engineer, and now, we live together in Santiago.

Here I'm with my mom! this photo was taken in Valparaiso, and we were watching the New Year's Eve fireworks show with my family in 2009's new year!

My mom is Viviana Villarroel and she taught me my first words in english :), she learnt the language in England, where she lived and studied for about two years . So she loves english language since then, but nowadays she has forgotten some words, because she doesn't practice it.


This is my dad!, he is Adolfo Aros and he loves jogging, in fact, he has participated in many marathons in Viña, Valparaiso and Villa Alemana. On this photo, he is jogging in Viña del Mar, in a place over a hill called "Sausalito". It has a nice pond wich gives the place the name and it is right behind my dad. He is an Electrical Technician from Santa María University, and he works in IST, in Viña del Mar.


We have two dogs, Nona (10 years old) and Koka (5 years old). Nona is a mongrel dog, she is very sedentary, and she is so fat; Koka is a Cocker Spaniel dog, and she is so hiperactive!! jajaja, but both are so cute!






2 comments:

  1. hahaha your dad is cool!, my dad used to run when he was younger, now he's too lazy haha he just plays tennis =D.
    Karina you are really soooo in love =) I like you picture with you boyfriend, I think you can write a biiig post telling about your love story, you'll have certainly an 7.0! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kari you dad is cool! =D, my dad used to run when he was younger, now he's too lazy, he just plays tennis haha.
    You are really soooo in love, I like you picture with you boyfriend =), I think you should write a post telling us about your love story haha, certainly you'll have a 7.0 =D

    ReplyDelete